Find us in the internet!

martes, 25 de marzo de 2014

Being the analyst by Elena Rivera.

Hello everybody, I have been working as the analyst this week and it was so difficult to me because the fact that grade the work of my mates isn´t  a well job.

I have been working at home because I was so sick but I´m doing the work that I had to do. In other hand it has been a good experience for me cause I could learnt more about how grade the individual work of me team and to see what we can improve to be a better team.

To do this sumarizing video about what we have learnt has been one of the most useful works that I have done in my academic career because I have was all that I have learnt in this four-monthly.
I´m so pleased, I have learnt a lot and I want to continue learning.


  • What was the best part of the activity?
         It was to creat the video about we have learnt in this subject, that is, what is TPACK, to know 
         disadvantaje to use the textbooks, to use a lot of programs on Internet like Powtoons or Pearl              tree, and more things. We have learnt to value the things that we have learnt.


  •   What was the worse?
         It was to know to use Powtoons and to download the music for it in Creative Commons.


  • What was  the best moment of the week (in the work of the group)?
        It was when we got to use well Powtoons and we finished the video and I got to upload the                 music to the video.

  • What was the worse?
         It was when we had to create and organizated the video with all the work because we didn´t                know how sumarize it in that few time. There were a lot of works that we have done in this                curse and we wanted to included all of them in the video.
  • What have you learnt?                                                                                                        I have learnt a lot of things this week, it has been a very useful work because I have see all the thing that we have learnt in weeks and  also I continue learning everyday in class. I didn´t know much things about technology but now I can control many programs and their tools. I´m glad for all I have learnt.

  • What do you need to conserve -as a group- for the next weeks?
        I want to conserve our creativity because we are doing better things than the beginning of the             curse, we have improved it a lot.

  • What do you need to improve -as a group- for the next weeks?
         We have to improve our organization and our coordination, but we are going to got this soon.

  • How this content is related to other contents in the course and in your degree?
        First, it´s very related with our own learning because if we use this kind of works we can see all           the things that we are learning. For example, doing a sumarizing we can have all the topics and             contents that we have learnt. In the future, it will be the class in which the teacher and the                   students review the previous lesson with a dynamic work.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario