Find us in the internet!

martes, 25 de marzo de 2014

Carmela Navarro Artés, "The Facilitator"

This week I have been working as the Facilitator.
I think that this week we understood what we had to do since the first moment, so it make easier my job as the "Facilitator" and also the groupal work, so because of that it haven´t been such a difficult work for me.
I started my work as the boss understanding well what we had to do, then I explained it to the rest of the group and I also have been tweetting.

According to the groupal work, we started the week thinking aabout an original way to show to the class the negative points of text books, then we continued recording some videos in different places and finally the star explained each one of the recordings to everybody on Monday.

With this activity we realise that text books are not necessary at all, and there are many different ways to explain the concepts or the contents.

This week we had the visit of Mercedes Ruiz (@londoness) and with her we learnt that we are free to explain and teach what ever we want, she was a great teacher, very funny, friendly and also familiar because she made us fell very confident and ready to do all the activities that she presented to us. With her we did an activity in which we had to explain something in an original way with a slogan and then explained it, we chosen the slogan "Smirrel the Squirrel", with a picture of a squirrel jumping in the University, and we wanted to explain that the nature is everywhere.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario