Find us in the internet!

lunes, 17 de marzo de 2014

Work as a Star by Elena Rivera.

Last week I knew that I was going to be one of the stars with mi classmate Miriam. I got the news hopefully because to do a presentation is one of the best ways to demonstrate that I may be a good teacher. When we do a presentation about something, in this case about the disadvantages of the textbooks, we can know if we explain the topic well and if the people who are listening us can understand what are we saying.

Unfaithfully, I couldn't present our work with Miriam and I was disappointed,  but I´m going to demonstrate soon that I can do a excellent presentation, because I love to present and there will be more opportunities to do it. We have worked a lot in this advertisements with enthusiasm . In my view,  this work has been one of the most interesting works that we have done, it has helped us to understand better what are the disadvantages of the textbooks.

This are the three advertisments that we have donde this week:




Finally, I want to do completely this role again because it's one of the roles that I like a lot. To be a star is a method to overcoming ourselves and it's very useful in order to get fluency in order to present, to get creativity and to speak better in English.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario