Find us in the internet!

lunes, 24 de marzo de 2014

Miriam Riquelme, farmer.

This week I've been the farmer. I wanted to do this role because I was curious about the pearl tree thing, and I wanted to make one, like the rest of my group mates. I didn't have much to do, so I can't say I've worked a lot this week, but I've tried to put up with some things we had behind. I've liked my role, not because I have worked less (I feel bad for it) but because it's something I hadn't done before and I like doing new things.
This week I've learnt how to make an animated video, which is very cool because it's a tool to improve your creativity and to enjoy yourself while doing your homework. I also think the activity we did today in class was necesary, because in that way, we've seen what our classmates think about our job and about our way of working. We got 55 points! Which is very nice, if I'm honest.
I can't wait for next week and next rol, in the second part of the course!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario