Find us in the internet!

viernes, 28 de febrero de 2014

A new role for this week. Elena Sánchez Valverde

To describe my role this week I would like to say that to be a Facilitator is a bit more complicated than I thought.
Lasts week I was able to understand perfectly my role, but this week we've had some troubles, for instance to when we organized the work between all of us, I made some mistakes.
First of all, I had to understand what we had to do but I have to say I was wrong. Maybe you're wondering, why. The thing was that I understood we had to make three differents Power Points, when actually we only had to make two. But I have to add that we were able to check it and to fix what was wrong. It is interesting how we can create a lot of difficulties when  the work is  actually easier than we think.

To begiin to describe the work that I have done this week, first of all I met with some other people of my group along last week, and we put in common the things we had to include in the presentation of last Monday. That day we'd got some differences between us, but at the end we made up and we tried to do the best for our group and for our work.
On Saturday I started the day telling one by one the things ( the slides) they had to do for this week. It was so difficult because when you have to decide and to organize a group of many people you've always got some douts about who dit it better, even though my group helped me and all of us did the diffents slides together.

As a Facilitator, I encourage up my group to improve some aspects of our work, for example, improve the design and the contents of the blog, and other things. Yesterday we talked to Linda, the teacher of the course, she gave us some piecees of advice to improve the design of the blog to impress the readers.

To conclude I have to say there are some roles which I haven't done yet but, at the moment I think this is the most difficult of all, the explanation of it is because when you have to guide the work of others and these other people are your classmates and some of them are your friends it is complicated, because you want to do your best, but also you have to understand their different ways of working.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario