Find us in the internet!

martes, 11 de febrero de 2014

Alba Yelo as the Facilitator on TPACK's work

Hello there! My name is Alba Yelo Maquilón and I was the Facilitator of the group last week.


At first, I thought that my role was controlling every step that my partners did, guide them in their jobs and also I thought that I would be responsible for the final mark of this week’s task, but instead of that, I discovered that my real work is just to guide and help them, and try to solve the problems they have (like misunderstunding or how the mass media works). My job is also to correct the posts of each member of the group and upload it on the Blog.

In the begginig of the week I was scared with this role because we didn’t know what we had to do - It is the first time that we do a work like this and we didn't have practice on it- and I didn't know how to guide the people, but along the past week I felt confortable and I could understand each part of the entire work, so I could help everyone with their problems.


Hope the next role will be so exciting as being the boss was!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario