Find us in the internet!

martes, 11 de febrero de 2014

To be a translator by Elena Sánchez Valverde

To be translator; my point of view

This week my role consisted on collecting the five most important terms and aspects that I considered we had to learn.
Summarizing, the things we have learnt this week are the concepts of TPACK.

What is TPACK? Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge. This words identify the knowledge that teachers should use in their class while they are teaching. In other words, this means that the teachers need some aspects to be good teachers. TPACK are these aspects.

TPACK, in my opinion, is the most important term, inasmuch as this week we have focused in it, but we also have to know the meaning of each word;
T: technology (advances in technology word). 
P: pedagogy (is the science and art of education that develop conceptual knowledge and develop pedagogical setting). 
C: content (the topic or contents of each subject).
K: knowledge (facts, information, description or skills which we acquire experience or education).



This week the group and I have learnt how to cooperate and how to develop each of our roles and helping in doubts of others roles. I want to say that the experience to be a translator is good, and I like it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario