Find us in the internet!

martes, 11 de febrero de 2014

Being a journalist; by Miriam Riquelme Gil.

My role this week was to be the journalist.
At first, I didn't have very clear what I had to do. It was different to anything I've ever done in my academical life so I was a bit lost, but with a little help from my group mates, I understood what my task was about.
The first thing I did was to start collecting information about my group mates' work. I observed them and tried to help them as much as I could.
At the same time, I searched for some education blogs on the Internet, but most of them were obsolete.
I finally decided to comment on this one. I looked through the posts for a while and I saw that some most of them were about technologies and how they can improve our teaching. I found this quite interesting and I thought it was perfect for this subject, and it also related in some aspects with the TPACK mode.
This was the comment I left in one of the posts:
I honestly recomend this blog for everyone, I found it really interesting and useful, and I even read some of the post just for pleasure and not only for the proyect.

The other blog I visited was my classmate's blog. The little ants.
I comented on this blog because I've seen them working through the week and I really think they put a lot of effort in what they do.
In addition, their presentation was honestly well done and they explained everything very clearly, so the rest of my group, and I'm sure that the rest of the class too, understood everything perfectly. They are hard workers and you can easily see that in their blog, which is very complete and proffesional.

Finally, I'll add some pictures we took while doing our work last week!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario