Find us in the internet!

martes, 11 de febrero de 2014

Being a Translator, by Alejandro Orenes Almira.

Well, last week, when I finally joined in my group and I acquired my own role as the Translator of the group, I also acquired the responsability to collect the five most important aspects that I have learnt on the week adding the definitions of every term with the help of my mate Elena. I focused on the TPACK documents, where there were enough information to do a good work. TPACK framework means Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge, it treats about a model of teaching that is useful to guide the teacher in the good way to obtain good results.

From my point of view, being a translator has been easy thanks to my mates because of their help. We have been helping us in our own work concerning about doing our best to prepare the exposition of the star, doing it as comfortable as possible. Furthermore, if any member of the group would have  any doubt at anytime, all the members of the group tried to solve it. I am very happy with that point and I hope we cooperate with the same way all the weeks.

As a conclusion I would like to say that I'm proud of my group and our organization which is necessary to do the tasks.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario