Find us in the internet!

martes, 25 de febrero de 2014

Alba Yelo, one of the Stars

Hello, my name is Alba Yelo and I was the star of the week as my mate Alejandro. When we had the draft o our work "Layers of the earth" corrected, we met to prepare the presentation and learnt together how to use Google Docs, so we could both work at home.

First of all, I didn't know where I could find information to prepare my presentation, but searching on Google I discovered that best information was on National Geographic's webpage, where I found a special page dedicated to help teachers to teach topics like the one we were working about, so I took most of the information and images from there.

At least, Alejandro and me exposed the presentation today, we were very nervous, so it wasn't very well. Whebn we finnished, Linda told us what was wrong and correct on it. Thanks to her I realized that my part of the presentation could be so much better, so I'm going to do my best on the next work.

Here you have the presentation:

http://www.slideshare.net/education-rush-hour/layers-of-the-earth-31819809

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario