Find us in the internet!

lunes, 17 de febrero de 2014

To be the Star, a new experience. Elena Sánchez Valverde

This week my role has been really intense and different if I compare it with the role I did last week. First of all this week I have been sharing the role with my other partner Mari Luz, and we have to looked for a lot information on this topic because we wanted to understand well the authors' different points of view
and also want to communicate the knowledge which we have had acquired to our classmates.
Today Mari Luz and I have presented the explanation of three authors and their three projections with the others stars of the class.
Linda has really surprised us due to all stars have prepared an usual type of exposition by our own or with the partner of our group, but when we have put the different works in common we have found some problems, after comparing and deciding what ideas to explain and how we should present the contents. It was easy to share out the contents so that everyone could speak
Last week I thought being the star was the most important role of the group since he or she has to show to the rest of the class the contents in which the group has been working, but this week I do not think the same. In fact, today all roles have had to explain some part of the work from this week, and I've liked it because then we all have shown his or her best way of work, which in my opinion is a really dinamic way to work.
I also want to share in this post that today I have learned the importance of pronouncing well each word. That's why today  I was wrong when I have said '' a map is a graphic representation of the real world in a piece of shit'", when what I wanted to say was ''a piece of sheet'' and of course, everybody laughted of it. That's normal, but I have to take care with this because someone may feel bad, despite that not being my intention
In brief, everybody has had to work a lot despite his role, and each Monday we will be surprised in any different way.

Elena Sánchez Valverde.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario