Find us in the internet!

viernes, 28 de febrero de 2014

Mª Luz Rodríguez, curator-farmer.


Hi everyone!
I'm MªLuz the "Curator-farmer" of this week. These days, we have worked on Layers of the Earth, because this topic is very common in primary education where children learn about enviroment and nature. 
We have found a lot of problems in order to do our work this week, for example, when we were looking for the pictures. That is because we had to choose  pictures with Creative Commons License and there were very few but we got them finally. Another problem this week has been the Power Point where the font and the basic rules did not follow.
This week I did my work in the following way: First of all, we have done the Power Point in which pictures of the layers of the Earth appear. As I am the "Curator-Farmer" I have put the different links in order to do the PearlTree. After that, I have had to do another power point that it explained how to do a great slideshow. For this, I have read many webpages and I have seen a tutorial. The slides have been done according to this tutorial webpages and we have tried to do them as well as possible.
Moreover, this week like a "Curator-Farmer"  I have problems because the references of the pictures were not very clear, authors and dates were confusing and I have found pictures and webpages where the author did not appear. I think that the role of "Curator- Farmer"  is different rather than my last role because the "Star" has to explain the topic while the "Curator-Farmer" does the PearlTree only, both roles are important but different because the first one does its work in public while the second one works with the computer.
I think that the team work very well, but we should improve our blog and our contents. Education Rush Hour has this blog where you can see what we have done these days. I hope you enjoy reading our blog, and above all, you learning so much with us!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario