Find us in the internet!

martes, 18 de febrero de 2014

Being a Star: Mari Luz Rodriguez Gambín



My role for this week has been the "Star", I had to explain cartographic projection. This week the explanations have been different because all "Star" had to do a brainstorm and then we had to explain it.
First, the Stars have spoken about cartographic projection, and we have distribute what it was necessary to say. Some "Stars" have spoken about the main projections like Mercator, Robinson or Azimuthal. Finally, we have done a conclussion where a classmate has explained which projection he considered the best.
That activity has been very enriching because we have learn about cartographic projection a little bit. The stars have helped each other with their knowledge about this.
I think that the activity has had an added difficulty because we had limited time for do this. However, we have distributed the work and finally we have do it the best as it has been possible. Moreover we have learned how we have to teach to our future students according to the distortion of reality.
 I have enjoyed a lot with this rolen because I have learnt so much about cartographic projection, geography and Treasure Hunt. I hope that this subject is used for learn about a lot of areas of knowledge.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi girls, I am Lola. I would like to congratulate you for your presentation and for the design of your blog. Good luck in the following tasks. Akiss

    ResponderEliminar